Things To Know
Strathcona Park Lodge started in 1959 and we have been growing organically ever since. Because of our organic growth, each of our accommodation buildings and rooms come with a unique history and construction. No two cottages or rooms are the exact same. We are not a cookie cutter Hotel Resort and we like it that way.
Please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at email@example.com if you are the following.
- Have accessibility issues
- Want to book the whole building for the Outdoor Centre, Haig Brown or Seale House
We will get back to you within 24hrs. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. We have extended hours in the summer.
- Minimum stay applies to Cottages or Full Building rentals:
- 3 nights – June 26 – Sept. 6 and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – Sept. 7 – June 25
- The seventh consecutive night is free on all accommodation, year round.
- Free WiFi is available for guests in the High Bracer lounge.
- All Cottages and Rooms are Non-smoking.
- Pets are allowed in Cottages ONLY with a $50.00 surcharge per dog per stay.
- Most rooms have a lake view and most cottages are waterfront. There are no TVs or telephones within the rooms.
- Cottages are available year round. Individual rooms in our Hotel style buildings are available from March until November, when our dining room is open. Please call us to book a cottage from November - March.
*Not all of our accommodation is available to book online. If you don't see what you're looking for or see that we have limited availability give us a call at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can help you out.