Strathcona Park Lodge was established in 1959 and we have been growing organically ever since. Because of our ethos, each of our buildings and rooms comes with a unique history and construction, and no two cottages or rooms are alike. We are not a cookie cutter hotel resort and we like it that way.
Please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Have accessibility issues*
- Want to book the entire Outdoor Centre, Haig Brown Chalet or Seale House
- Are looking for accommodation over the winter season (November 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019)
Our Winter office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
- Minimum stay applies to Cottages or Full Building rentals:
- 3 nights – June 27 – Sept. 2, 2019 and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – Sept. 7, 2018 – June 26, 2019
- The seventh consecutive night is free on all accommodation, year round.
- Free WiFi is available for guests in the High Bracer Lounge.
- All Cottages and Rooms are non-smoking and do not have TVs or telephones.
- Pets are allowed ONLY in Cottages with a $50.00 surcharge per dog per stay.
- Most rooms have a lakeview and most cottages are waterfront.
- Cottages are available year round. Individual rooms in our Hotel style buildings are available from March until November, when our dining room is open. Please call us to book a cottage from November – March.
*Not all of our accommodation is available to book online and cannot be booked online from November to March. If you don’t see what you’re looking for or see that we have limited availability, please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at email@example.com.