Strathcona Park Lodge started in 1959 and we have been growing organically ever since. Because of our organic growth, each of our accommodation buildings and rooms come with a unique history and construction. No two cottages or rooms are the exact same. We are not a cookie cutter Hotel Resort and we like it that way.
Please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at email@example.com if you are the following.
- Have accessibility issues
- Want to book the whole building for the Outdoor Centre, Haig Brown or Seale House
We will get back to you within 24hrs. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. We have extended hours in the summer.
- The seventh consecutive night is free on all accommodation, year round.
- Free WiFi is available for guests in the High Bracer lounge.
- All Cottages and Rooms are Non-smoking.
- Pets are allowed in Cottages ONLY with a $50.00 surcharge per dog per stay.
- Most rooms have a lake view and most cottages are waterfront. There are no TVs or telephones within the rooms.
- Cottages are available year round. Individual rooms in our Hotel style buildings are available from March until November, when our dining room is open.
*Not all of our accommodation is available to book online. If you don’t see what you’re looking for or see that we have limited availability give us a call at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if we can help you out.
*The photos depicted do not represent all the rooms available and may not represent the room you book.