Things To Know
Please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at email@example.com if you:
- Have accessibility issues.
- Want to discuss booking a whole building (the Outdoor Centre, Haig Brown, Seale House, or College) for your group.
Our winter office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST, Monday to Friday. We are open 7 days a week for extended hours in the spring, summer and fall.
- Minimum stay applies to Cottages or Full Building rentals:
- 3 nights – June 26 – Sept. 6 and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – Sept. 7 – June 25
- The seventh consecutive night is free on all accommodation, year round.
- Free WiFi is available for guests in the High Bracer lounge.
- All Cottages and Rooms are Non-smoking.
- Pets are allowed in Cottages ONLY with a $50.00 surcharge per dog per stay.
- Most rooms have a lake view and most cottages are waterfront. There are no TVs or telephones in the rooms. Most cell phones do NOT work in our area.
- Cottages are available year round. Individual rooms in are available from March until November, when our dining room is open.
*Not all of our accommodation is available to book online. If you don't see what you are looking for or see that we have limited availability give us a call at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can help you out. If you are booking the Golden Hinde Chalet at Mountain Washington please contact Dawn at 1-888-969-3322 or e-mail at email@example.com.