Things To Know
Please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Have accessibility issues.*
- Want to discuss booking the entire Outdoor Centre, Haig Brown Chalet, Seale House, or College Building.
- Are looking for accommodation between November 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
Our winter office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST, Monday to Friday. We are open 7 days a week for extended hours in the spring, summer and fall.
- Minimum stay applies to Cottages or Full Building rentals:
- 3 nights – June 27 – Sept. 2, 2019 and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – Sept. 7, 2018 – June 26, 2018
- The seventh consecutive night is free on all accommodation, year round.
- Free WiFi is available for guests in the High Bracer Lounge.
- All Cottages and Rooms are Non-smoking and there are no TVs, telephones or Wifi in accommodations.
- Pets are allowed ONLY in Cottages with a $50.00 surcharge per dog per stay.
- Most rooms have a lake view and most cottages are waterfront.
- There is generally no cellular service west of Campbell River.
- Cottages are available year round. Individual rooms in are available from March until November, when our dining room is open.
*Not all of our accommodation is available to book online. If you don't see what you are looking for or see that we have limited availability please call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail us at email@example.com. If you are booking the Golden Hinde Chalet at Mountain Washington please contact Dawn at 1-888-969-3322 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.