A visit to Strathcona Park Lodge is not complete without spending time on Upper Campbell Lake. The lodge has more than 80 different kinds of crafts, canoes, kayaks, sail boats and motor boats for exploring the lake and nearby waterways. Most are available for rent by the hour or the day and are included in some packages. Destinations vary from a protected paddle inside our bays, a short trip to Treasure Island, longer day trips for whitewater or lake canoeing and longer paddles to Buttle Lake, the ocean or Brewster Lakes. If you need to brush up on your strokes and techniques before heading out, our guides are all certified canoe and sea kayak instructors.
To reserve a boat or lesson call, 250-286-3122 or email us.
Boat Rental Cost
- Single kayak: $10/hr, $29/half day, $39/day
- Double kayak: $15/hr, $42/half day, $55/day
- Stand-up Paddle board: $10/hr, $29/half day, $39/day
- 2 or 3 seat Canoe: $10/hr, $29/half day, $39/day
- 4-6 seat Canoe: $15/hr, $42/half day, $55/day
- 8-10 seat Canoe: $50/half day, $80/day
- Sailboat: $40/half day, $60/day
- 14 ft. motor boat: $20/hr OR $90/day (not incl. gas, 2 hour minimum)
A dedicated network of trail builders have made British Columbia one of the best places in the world to go Mountain Biking. Within an hour of the Lodge we have plenty of trails to offer our guest from Beginner to Advanced. Areas such as Pump House Trails, Beaver Lodge Lands and Snowden Demonstration Forest offer over a hundred KM of trails for the Mountain Biker to explore. Come experience one of the most popular activities on Vancouver Island.
Bikes are only available for guests.
Bike Rental Cost
- $50 for the day
- $15 per hour