Adventure Unlimited is ideal for families, couples and small groups looking for a lodge based adventure vacation for a fixed price. Pack your day with activities or take it easy. It’s entirely up to you*.
Hotel-room style accommodation, meals (including packed lunches), choice of adventures with your own Private Guide and all required equipment are included (some transportation fees may apply). Packages are either 4 days/3 nights to 7 days/6 nights. *Please note Adventure Unlimited is available July and August only.
What you can do?
Here is a list of possible activities:
- Try vertical rock climbing, challenge yourself on the high ropes course or swing down the zipline
- Paddle down the lake in a kayak, canoe or paddle board
- Navigate whitewater in a nearby river, in a kayak or canoe
- Explore the wilderness of Strathcona Provincial Park on a day hike to gorgeous waterfalls and pristine lakes
- Climb to the summit of a mountain
- Learn survival skills, orienteering, geography and natural history
- Hike to a bog along interpretive trails
- Travel further afield and experience the west coast, taking scenic overflights or whale watching(additional fees apply)
4 Days/3 Nights7 Days/6 Nights
|4 Days / 3 Nights||7 Days / 6 Nights|
Sample Schedule (4 Day option)
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|Morning||High Ropes & Zip Line||Rock Climbing||Breakfast|
|Afternoon||Meet Leader and Discuss Program Options||Hike to Lookout||Kayak Strokes|
|Evening||Adventure Games||Swimming & Sauna||Orienteering|
Includes: Lakeview chalet room accommodation, meals from arrival day dinner to departure day breakfast. Private guide from arrival day to final dinner, your choice of adventures, unlimited flexibility and equipment (additional transportation fees may apply). Inquire about upgrade to Cottage accommodation.
Don’t know where to start? Give us a call and we’ll help you set up your custom adventure vacation. Call 250-286-3122 or contact us by email.