Rock Climbing at Crest Creek – $335
Rock on at one of the best climbing areas on Vancouver Island. With multiple cliffs to climb on and lots of variety of routes Crest Creek Crags is a great place to learn this exciting and dynamic sport.
- Climbing day trip for two at the local crags; meet your guide at 8:30am
- Included in package: packed lunch, all safety and climbing gear
- Not included in package: transport to the climbing crags
Whitewater Paddling on the Campbell or the Gold – $445
Whitewater paddling is like riding a roller coaster, only better. It’s an exciting way to travel, bucking, splashing and weaving downhill. Learn the basics on one of two rivers close to the Lodge. Both offer ideal features for getting comfortable with moving water.
- Paddling day trip for two on a local river; meet your guide at 8:30am
- Included in package: packed lunch, kayaks, all safety gear
- Not included in package: transport to the river
*For beginner paddlers it is recommended to take an introductory day on calm flat water where you will learn paddle strokes, wet exits, rescues and more. Cost for this day is $285 which includes instructor, kayak and safety gear.
Overnight Canoe or Kayak Adventure – $595
Like freshwater fjords, Upper Campbell and Buttle Lakes weave their way through the towering peaks of Strathcona Provincial Park. One of the best ways to experience this meeting of mountain and water is aboard a boat exploring the shoreline. With numerous campsites to choose from these overnight adventures can be customized to any ability and interest.
- Overnight canoeing or kayaking adventure for two in the park; additional guests $60 per person
- Meet your guide at 9am for an orientation and to practice paddling skills, depart after lunch, overnight at a marine campsite in the park, return the next day by 5pm
- Included in package: three out-trip meals, canoe or kayak, all safety gear, tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad
- Not included in package: on-site meals
Overnight Hiking Adventure – $595
Stathcona is B.C.’s oldest provincial park, originally set aside more than 100 years ago to preserve its beautiful mountains. Get a taste for what’s so special on an overnight trek among the giants. Wander through old growth forest and beneath towering rock walls and melting glaciers and then camp beneath a sky full of stars.
- Overnight hiking trip for two in the park, additional guests $60 per person
- Meet your guide at 8am for an orientation and depart for the trailhead, overnight at a backcountry campsite in the park, return the next day by 5pm
- Included in package: four out-trip meals, all safety gear, backpack, tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad
- Not included in package: transport to the trailhead
Do you have something else in mind? Contact us and we’ll create a custom adventure for you with the same features as our other Alpine to Ocean Adventures: professional guides, modern equipment, extensive knowledge and great food.
- From $300 per guide per day
- Maximum number of participants & guide ratios are activity dependant
- Safety gear, group gear, some personal gear included in the guide rate
- Specialized gear, meals and transport not included in the guide rate, additional charges may apply
Contact us by phone, 250-286-3122, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.