To find out more about organizing your Strathcona Park Lodge event read through our gatherings area, and then please give us a call us at 250-286-3122 or e-mail email@example.com .
With more than 50 years of experience working with groups of two to 200 people, we feel confident saying, we know what we’re doing.
We provide: onsite catering, organized activities, outside and inside venues, accommodation, and an incredible atmosphere with helpful and caring staff and much more. Everything can be customized to your group’s needs.
Six reasons to pick Strathcona for your event:
- Location: Talk about unique. Where else can you look across a lake at snowcapped mountains, rock climb, zip through the trees and eat a First Nation style salmon BBQ, all without getting in a car?
- Off the grid: No one will be distracted by text messages or TV. Strathcona is off the grid in every way. Translation: your group will be excited, engaged and focused on the reason for the gathering.
- Venues: There are three main gathering places at Strathcona: a casual lakeside picnic area; the beach, a flat area with lake and mountain views; and The Barn, a large, rustic building that knows how to party, for indoor dinners and events. Our kitchen staff can cater at all three venues.
- Accommodation: Ranging from romantic lakeside cottages to hotel-style rooms in our cedar-wood chalets, there are enough beds at Strathcona to accommodate 125 guests. We have cottages perfect for extended families or teams and others that can accommodate dozens of people under the same roof.
- Activities: Strathcona is all about active vacations. On site are rock climbing bluffs, high ropes courses, tree climbing, all kinds of boats and hiking trails. The lake is perfect for swimming during the summer. And our team of instructors/guides are enthusiastic to introduce all these activities to our guests.
- Sustainable: The Strathcona Circle, the Lodge’s 50 year old guiding philosophy, focuses on sustainability in everything we do. We produce our own power, filter our own drinking water, buy local food as much as possible, continually work to reduce waste and pollution and work to protect and preserve wild spaces like Strathcona Provincial Park.
To find out more about organizing your Strathcona Park Lodge event read through our gatherings area, and then please give us a call, 250-286-3122, or contact us.