Are you looking for an unforgettable, wilderness inspired venue to get married? You just found it.
If you believe that the natural environment and rustic charm is part of the beauty, then Strathcona Park Lodge is the perfect destination venue for you.
On the edge of beautiful Upper Campbell Lake, amid Vancouver Island’s highest mountains, Strathcona Park Lodge is a one-of-a-kind destination wedding location.
Strathcona Park Lodge was founded in 1959 and we have been growing organically ever since. Because of our organic growth, each of our accommodation buildings and rooms come with a unique history and construction. No two cottages and rooms are the exact same. You and your guests will love the rustic feel and simplicity that our rooms and cottages have to offer.
You can feel at ease while we take care of everything for you – from set up and break down to meals and activities. You tell us what you want and we’ve got it covered! We offer on-site catering, organized activities, indoor and outdoor venues, accommodation, an incredible atmosphere, helpful and caring staff and much more. Everything can be customized to your group’s needs.
We are completely off the grid – The entire operation is powered by a micro-hydro system, which means we’re highly sensitive to energy conservation. We also treat our own water and heat some of it with passive solar technology. So, if you share a love in environmental consciousness, Strathcona Park Lodge is the right venue for you.
The real beauty of an SPL wedding is being with the people you love and having everything taken care of, so that all you have to do is enjoy every minute of it. The ceremony, reception, accommodation and activities are all here. With so many gorgeous views, you don’t need to go searching for photo opportunities.
Come and celebrate your love with a wilderness wedding at Strathcona Park Lodge, full of rustic charm and natural beauty.
Your attention to detail, calm demeanour and willingness to go above and beyond made our day so special! You are certainly in the right profession and we hope the rest of your summer is filled with amazing (not to mention lucky) couples that have decided to tie the knot in the most gorgeous venue that there has ever been. People were absolutely RAVING over the food this weekend. Such vibrant flavours and colours, it was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for creating such a perfect weekend for Kyle and I and our family and friends. We couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator!– Lauren & Kyle
Here’s what we provide:
- A dedicated wedding planner who is here to help from the time you book your wedding, through all the planning and, of course, to oversee everything on the big day. We’ve done this many times, so we can put your mind at ease!
- Off-season discounts. Have your wedding in the Spring or Fall and discover the real magic of a wilderness wedding.
- Local, nutritious and delicious. We love our food and our Executive Chef will ensure you do too.
- Accommodation in cosy lakefront cottages, private chalet rooms, or budget-friendly rooms. Couples, families, singles and groups of friends all have a place to stay.
- Make it your own. We’ll set up the ceremony and reception venues, leaving you to decorate and create your perfect wedding.
- One wedding per weekend. Just you, your guests and the perfect place to create life-long memories.
- Whatever colour scheme you choose, we’ll add the green. Here at Strathcona, we generate our own power, recycle, reuse and compost as much as we possibly can.
- Our screen-free rooms promote the simple side to life – laughing around the campfire, warming up in the wood-fired sauna, star-gazing or perhaps just old-fashioned conversation.
- Zip-lines, high ropes courses, rock climbing, hiking, scavenger hunts and canoeing – just to name a few of our on-site activities. We’ve been playing outside for 50 years, so you can trust that we’ve got it covered.
- We provide your guests with a schedule of events, so everyone can relax and enjoy their weekend at SPL.
Every wedding is unique and we’ll do everything we can to make yours a dream come true. To help you get started, we’ve created a few wedding packages to give you an idea of what we can offer. Each package is as unique as the waterfall that it’s named after. This is a starting point: contact our Events Coordinator to make it yours.
We are offering different packages with unique and custom celebrations, with no hidden fees. Our venue works particularly well for intimate gatherings of groups less than 30 and larger groups of 70 to 125 people. For gatherings of less than 30, please talk to us directly about pricing your event.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes and a 10 percent gratuity. Alcohol not included. All food and beverages MUST be provided by Strathcona Park Lodge as per BC Liquor and Food Establishment Licensing. The only exception is a wedding cake. We require a $3000 non-refundable deposit to confirm your wedding date. We have assisted with many joyful events since 1959. Let us help you! Contact our Events Coordinator today at 250-286-3122.
Lupin Package: A unique weekend of fun, memories and fine food with a beachside ceremony and reception to follow.
Myra Package: Three days to remember forever, building on the Lupin and including onsite activities.
Della Package: An unforgettable four day adventure packed experience for you and your guests.
Our Lupin package starts at $11,450.00 for 70 guests, additional costs for up to 125 guests. For more information on our packages contact our event planner, Emily Nicholson, at (250) 286-3122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have some amazing photographers that come to Strathcona Park Lodge (SPL) to shoot photos. A lot of these photographers have personal blogs where they post photos of their time at SPL. Click on the link below to be taken to some of the wedding photographers blogs.
Brawns Photography – Ted and Meghan
(Brawns Photography will no longer be accepting clients)
*Price subject to change without notice