Looking for an unforgettable, wilderness inspired place to get married? You just found it.
On the edge of a lake, amid Vancouver Island’s highest mountains, Strathcona Park Lodge is a different kind of destination wedding location.
We provide: onsite catering, organized activities, outside and inside venues, accommodation, and an incredible atmosphere with helpful and caring staff and much more. You tell us what you want and we make it happen. Everything can be customized to your group’s needs.
The real beauty of a Strathcona wedding is being with the people you love, having everything taken care of, so all you have to do is enjoy every minute of it. The ceremony, reception, accommodation and activities are all here. And with so many gorgeous views you don’t need to go searching for photo opportunities.
To Gai and the team at Strathcona,
Thanks so much for all your hard work in making our wedding weekend so enjoyable and memorable. You have such a special place there, but it wouldn’t be what it is without the amazing team that work there. We have a lot of respect for SPL and will be back often for sure. The food all weekend was incredible! All the staff looked after us so well but our particular thanks go to you, Jessie and Hayden. Looking back on that special occasion fill us both with pure joy!
Keep doing what you do!
Sarah & Greg
Here’s what we provide:
- A dedicated wedding planner who is here to help from the time you book your wedding, through all the planning and, of course, to oversee everything on the big day. We’ve done this many times so we can put your mind at ease!
- Off season discounts. Come in the spring or fall and discover the real magic of a wilderness wedding
- Local, nutritious and delicious. We love our food and our Executive chef will ensure you do too
- Lodgings in cosy lakefront cottages, private chalet rooms, or budget rooms. Couples, families, singles and groups of friends all have a place to stay
- Make it your own. We’ll set up the ceremony and reception venues, leaving you to decorate and create your personal dream
- One wedding per weekend. Just you, your guests and the perfect place to create very special memories
- Whatever colour scheme you choose, we’ll add the green. Here at Strathcona we generate our own power, recycle, reuse and compost as much as we possibly can
- Our screen-free rooms promote the simple side to life – laughing around the campfire, warming up in the wood-fired sauna, star – gazing or perhaps just old – fashioned conversation
- Zip-lines, high ropes courses, rock climbing, hiking, scavenger hunts and canoeing-to name a few of our on-site activities….. we’ve been playing outside for 50 years and know we’ve got it covered
Every wedding is unique and we’ll do everything we can to make yours perfect. To help you get started we’ve created a few wedding packages to give you an idea of what we can offer. Each is as unique as the waterfall it’s named after. This is a starting point: contact our wedding planner to make it yours.
We are offering different packages with unique and custom celebration with no hidden fees. Our venue works particularly well for intimate gatherings of groups less than 30 and larger groups of 70 to 125 people. For gatherings of less than 30 please talk to us directly about pricing your event.
Price subject to applicable taxes and Gratuity at 10 percent. Alcohol not included. All food and beverages offered MUST be provided by Strathcona Park Lodge as per BC Liquor and Food Establishment Licensing. The only exception is a wedding cake. We require a $2000 non refundable deposit to confirm your wedding date.We have assisted with many joyful events since 1959. Let us help you! Contact our Wedding Coordinator today at 250-286-3122.
Lupin Package: A unique weekend of fun, memories and fine food with a beachside ceremony and reception to follow.
Myra Package: Three days to remember forever, building on the Lupin and including onsite activities.
Della Package: An unforgettable four day adventure packed experience for you and your guests.
Our Lupin package starts at $11,450.00 for 70 guests, additional costs for up to 125 guests. For more information on our packages contact our event planner, Emily Nicholson, at (250) 286-3122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have some amazing photographers that come to Strathcona Park Lodge (SPL) to shoot photos. A lot of these photographers have personal blogs where they post photos of their time at SPL. Click on the link below to be taken to some of the wedding photographers blogs.
Brawns Photography – Ted and Meghan
(Brawns Photography will no longer be accepting clients)
*Price subject to change without notice