The Myra Package includes:
- Event planning with our Event Coordinator
- Pre-wedding consultation visit with our Event Coordinator and our Chef. Complimentary overnight stay in a chalet room.
- Three nights accommodation in the Honeymoon cottage, welcome basket, and daily breakfast for the Wedding Couple.
- For you and your guests – complimentary use of SUPs, kayaks and canoes, 3 guides and applicable equipment for Friday afternoon and Saturday morning adventures such as ropes courses, zip lines, tree climb, hikes, and kayak or canoe lessons.
- Beach BBQ or Whale Room Chef’s Buffet for the night before your wedding.
- Our Barn – we supply and set up all that goes onto the tables in this beautiful open space. You have the option of personalizing the centre pieces or décor.
- Wedding ceremony staging, and walk through rehearsal to finalize details the day before the wedding. We set up the beach or Barn Loft with living plants and flowers, white chairs, signing table and sound system with microphones.
- Option of arriving to and/or departing from your wedding ceremony via Northern Dancer canoe paddled by two SPL instructors.
- After ceremony Appetizers, and Celebration Dinner
- Sunday brunch
- Special rates on guest rooms.
- Complimentary chalet room night for a return visit in the following year.
The Myra package is based on 70 people. Additional guests up to 125 at $149 per person.
|3 Days 2 Nights|
|Friday||Welcome in the High Bracer Lounge with complimentary infused waters and teas. BBQ or buffet style dinner at the beach for you and your guests or dinner in Myrna’s for 30 people|
|Saturday||Morning – Activity Afternoon – Ceremony Evening – Reception|
|Sunday||Morning – Brunch in whale room|
*A block of activities is a 3 hour session in either the morning/afternoon based on group sizes of 10.