Strathcona Park Lodge has followed public health guidance throughout the pandemic for the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are lifting booking conditions on proof of vaccination, gatherings, and in our restaurant as the changes to restrictions come into effect. When making a booking, please take into consideration that proof of vaccination and other policies may change if public health restrictions are reinstated.
Proof of Vaccination
- Proof of vaccination is required for guest stays until April 7, 2022.
- Starting April 8, 2022 proof of vaccination will not be required to access SPL facilities and services.
- Proof of vaccination may be reinstated if required by public health.
- Masks are no longer required in indoor public spaces at SPL
- We respect the personal choice to wear a mask and guests and staff may choose to do so
- When interacting with someone who is wearing a mask, please consider also wearing one or practice social distancing