May-long weekend signifies the beginning of good weather and the first adventure of the season. Strathcona Park Lodge has a full weekend of activities so you can make the most of your adventure. Explore the park or our property and enjoy a comfortable stay with delicious meals to maximize your time spent outdoors. When you return from your day of fun, enjoy Campbell River’s Beach Fire Brewing beer on the deck and take in the sunset before stargazing at night.
12. Enjoy the beauty of the spring bloom
11. White water paddle the Gold River
9. Head to Crest Crags for some climbing
8. Take to the trails onsite
7. Visit the many waterfalls of Strathcona Park
6. Learn or refresh your fire lighting skills
5. Eat local Spot Prawns in Myrna’s Restaurant