The May-Long Weekend kicks off the start of the season where Canadians go outside to play. Strathcona Park Lodge is the perfect place for your spring adventure with so many ways to experience nature all with the comforts of a bed and a hot meal!
Come enjoy a remote weekend just 40 minutes from Campbell River. Strathcona Park Lodge is on Upper Campbell Lake with a beautiful property and plenty of activities scheduled for the May Long-Weekend. Kick off the spring adventures with stargazing, beach fires complete with s’mores and bannock as well as hiking and paddling. Return from your adventure and have a drink on the deck with Campbell River’s Beach Fire Brewing beer or a local glass of wine.
Have access to a variety of person-powered crafts to get you out on the water which are free to use with your May Long-Weekend stay. Enjoy your park adventures with the comfort of returning to a multi-course, locally inspired meal and private room.
Whether you’re looking for a remote retreat or a comfortable base to adventure from, Strathcona Park Lodge is the best way to get back outdoors this spring.
- Beautiful stargazing on our beach
- Fire building lessons
- Evening beach fire with bannock and s’mores
- Beach Fire Brewing beer served all weekend
- Free canoe, kayak and stand-up paddle board use
- 2 night accommodation
- Option to upgrade to a cottage
- $295 adult, $179 per youth (6-16), free for children under 6*
- Whale Room buffet meals included (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch)
* Prices are based on double occupancy chalet rooms.
Please phone 250-286-3122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book specials.