Customize your stay, your way
We know packages aren’t for everyone. Tailor your experience – add on to your stay when you book your cottage. Leave the rest up to us.
Delicious Locally Sourced Meals
Plan ahead and make packing groceries for your stay a breeze!
Join us in the Whale Room for dinner, or order a picnic lunch to enjoy at your cottage or on a nearby day trip.
- Locally sourced, artisan afternoon picnics ready to take with you on a day trip or enjoy at your cottage
- Evening dinner service, open from 4-8pm in the Whale Room
Picnics can be purchased and reserved as part of your booking.
Dining room reservations are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Explore the gorgeous waterways of Strathcona Park Lodge
Rent a canoe, kayak and paddleboard to explore the lake and nearby waterways. We boast more than 80 self-propelled watercraft. Hire a guide or strike out on your own! Boat rentals are available from 9 am – 6 pm daily.
- Single kayak
- Double kayak
- Stand-up Paddleboard
- 2 or 3 seat Canoe
- 4-6 seat Canoe
- 8-10 seat Canoe
Beautiful private sauna to relax at the end of a long day.
Rent out our gorgeous cedar wood-fired sauna for yourself or a group of friends. If you’re feeling extra brave, take a cold plunge in the lake between sessions. A wonderful treat and a true West Coast bonding experience! Available year-round.
$100 – Rental begins at 6 pm and ends at noon the following day.
Private Guiding (Day)
Let our experienced guides take you on an adventure to remember.
Choose your own adventure at your own pace. Gain a new skill, learn something new, explore a new area. Our multi-talented guides and instructors are here to help. Private guiding is offered for half-day and full-day trips for, rock climbing (on-property), high ropes course, tree climb, paddling lessons and kayak slide, guided hiking and nature walks, guided family fun challenges and team building activities.
$180 – Half Day (up to 10 participants).
$320 – Full Day (up to 10 participants).
PRIVATE GUIDING (MULTI-DAY)
Enjoy all-inclusive and guided wilderness expeditions to world class destinations.
We have been guiding alpine and ocean trips longer than anyone else on Vancouver Island, and know our fair share of local secrets. Our instructors and guides have an intimate knowledge of the region and carry Wilderness First Aid Certifications. We take care of the logistics. All you need to do is arrive ready to explore.
OVERNIGHT TRIP OPTIONS
- CANOE TRIPPING AND LAKE SEA KAYAKING – Set out straight from the lodge and enjoy over 60 km of unbroken open water or challenge yourself with one of our nearby lake chains. Enjoy a truly Canadian experience at your own pace.
- HIKING THE BACKCOUNTRY – Enjoy easy access to stunning and remote wilderness areas with the help of our experienced guides. Explore alpine tarns, ridges and meadows, bag a peak and learn about the local flora and fauna. The alpine glow is hard to beat.
* Costs vary based on length of trip, activities and number of people. For questions, bookings and further details and trip plans, please contact us.
We got to zip line, climb ropes, paddle boarded. People were so friendly and went out of their way to get you what you needed. We really enjoyed this Lodge.
– Maureen M - Tripadvisor