Experience the benefits of unplugging.
Wake up to stunning lake views and the smell of rainforest. There is plenty of “Strathcona Magic” to go around.
We offer a simple setting for you to recharge. Rooms are available from the beginning of April until the end of October, while cottages are offered year-round. We have several smaller cottages available for couples and singles.
Invite Your Friends!
We can’t think of a better setting to reconnect with friends and loved ones. Our operations have expanded over the years, but we remain an outdoor education centre at heart – we’re perfectly equipped to host groups and gatherings! Make memories that last with people who matter.
Things to know:
- All Cottages and Rooms are non-smoking and do not have TVs, WIFI or telephones.
- WIFI available in High Bracer Lounge
- Pets are only allowed in Cottages with a $50.00 surcharge per animal.
- Cottages are available year-round while rooms are seasonal
Minimum stay applies to cottages:
- 3 nights – June 27 – Sept. 2, 2020, and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – May 14 – June 26; Sept. 3, 2020 – June 25, 2021
At this time, our food service is reduced and hotel-style chalet rooms are currently closed due to COVID-19, but please keep them in mind for future stays.
"In recent years Strathcona has become a favourite holiday destination for my wife Maria Tippett and myself. We have returned for repeat visits, long and short, drawn back by the combination of spectacular natural environment plus friendly and helpful service by your staff"
– Peter Clarke and Maria Tippett, Pender Island, BC
Customize your stay, your way
We know packages aren’t for everyone. Tailor your experience - add on to your stay when you book your cottage. Leave the rest up to us.Learn More
With over 50 years of experience working with groups of up to 200 people, we promise you’re in good hands.
Connect with your loved ones against one of the best backdrops around. We provide customizable packages to suit your needs and guarantee a unique and unforgettable experience.Learn More