Bring your friends and family on an escape to remember.
Bonding experiences abound! Groups thrive in this activity-packed, natural setting. Bring your friends, your family, your “framily” or your shared interest group to get away and spend some time together. We’ve hosted the Metis First Nation of Canada, the Canadian Olympic Rowing team, birdwatching groups, arts and music camps and more family reunions than we can count. With our many buildings, services and gathering spaces, we are well set up to host you and your group.
We specialize in:
- Groups of friends or families
- Multigenerational groups
- Special interest or lifestyle groups
- First Nations, community or faith-based organizations
- School and youth programs
- Athletic organizations or training camps
Things to know:
- All Cottages and Rooms are non-smoking and do not have TVs, WIFI or telephones.
- WIFI available in on covered decks of the office building
- Pets are only allowed in Cottages with a $50.00 surcharge per animal.
- Cottages are available year-round while rooms are seasonal
Minimum stay applies to cottages or full building rentals:
- 3 nights – June 27 – Sept. 2, 2020 and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – May 14 – June 26; Sept. 3, 2020 – June 25, 2021
There were many possibilities for hiking, kayaking, rope park.. There are kind people working there, delicious and healthy food you eat with an amazing view of the lake and mountains. I recommend this place to everyone who loves nature and outdoors activities. 👌🏻
– VctDbc - Tripadvisor
Customize your stay, your way
We know packages aren’t for everyone. Tailor your experience - add on to your stay when you book your cottage. Leave the rest up to us.Learn More
With over 50 years of experience working with groups of up to 200 people, we promise you’re in good hands.
Connect with your loved ones against one of the best backdrops around. We provide customizable packages to suit your needs and guarantee a unique and unforgettable experience.Learn More