Unplug and tune in
We offer the perfect setting to get away from the noise of daily life and enjoy the calm of the natural world, all while surrounded by the happy energy of your fellow adventurers.
- an ever changing waterfront view of the spectacular peaks of Strathcona Provincial Park
- crystal clear lake to float, plunge, swim and paddle on
- canoes and kayaks and SUPs for every body
- beachfire spots and open areas without light pollution for star gazing
- delicious food and drink prepared on site to take with you in a canoe or hike or eat on one of our decks
- Herb gardens and a heritage orchard with more than 100 fruit trees to sample, and trees to climb
- 160 acres of private hiking trails, including old growth forest
- on site rock climbing bluffs, zip lines and ropes courses
- Strathcona Magic!
Connect, Respect, Ripple Effect
In Summer, we offer complimentary evening activities for guests of the lodge. Activities are led by our qualified instructors, run on a weekly schedule, and are suitable for folks of all ages. Evening activities will run from July 2 through September 5, 2021.
Summer Evening Sample Activity Schedule:
- Monday: Guided nature walk
- Tuesday: Canoeing or Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Wednesday: Orienteering
- Thursday: More with less off the grid systems property tour
- Friday: Community Campfire
- Saturday: Canoeing and/or Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Sunday: Plant scavenger hunt challenge
Adventures Big and Small
Whether it’s hiring a private guide, renting a boat, heading into Strathcona Provincial Park, or rounding up your friends for a game of beach volleyball- there’s lots of ways to get outside, spend time together and enjoy our beautiful property:
Add on activities:
- Hire a private guide to take you rock climbing, zip lining, day hiking, paddling, orienteering, or assist you on our ropes course, or tree climb
- Hire a private guide for a multi-day trip
- Rent a canoe, kayak or stand up paddle board and explore our beautiful waterways
- Rent out the sauna for you and your friends
Self-guided and self-serve activities:
- Quick access to hiking, waterfalls and more in Strathcona Provincial Park.
- Beach volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Outdoor foosball table
- Low ropes challenge course on lower property
- Enjoying our beautiful waterfront, sandy swim beach, enclosed swimming bay, and floating dock
Tailor your Experience
Need help planning your next trip? Our friendly staff are always happy to provide suggestions, and our guest services team is well equipped to assist you in tailoring your day. You can also opt into one of our existing packages and add-ons.CONTACT US
Strathcona Park Lodge for me is my heaven on earth. Whether it be summer or winter, the views you wake up to from the lodge are breathtaking. Anytime I can get mountains and water in the same view, a serene peace comes over me. I can relax and actually do nothing as I am mesmerized by the beauty that surrounds me. However, it is never long till the call of the trails gets me moving and exploring taking in different perspectives of nature.
– Marilyn Campbell- 1984 Olympic Silver Medalist, Rowing