Unplug and tune in
We offer the perfect setting to enjoy the beauty of the natural world, along with the happy energy of your fellow adventurers.
- an ever changing waterfront view of the spectacular peaks of Strathcona Provincial Park
- crystal clear lake to float, plunge, swim and paddle on
- canoes and kayaks and SUPs for every body
- beachfire spots and open areas without light pollution for star gazing
- delicious food and drink prepared on site to take with you in a canoe or hike or eat on one of our decks
- Herb gardens and a heritage orchard with more than 100 fruit trees to sample, and trees to climb
- 160 acres of private hiking trails, including old growth forest
- on site rock climbing bluffs, zip lines and ropes courses
- Strathcona Magic!
Connect, Respect, Ripple Effect
In Summer, we offer daily activities led by our qualified instructors, and are run on a weekly schedule. Daily Adventure activities will run from June 25 – September 3, 2023. Adult participants are $45, and children (6-13) are $35. Please contact us to book!
Summer Daily Adventure Activity Schedule (subject to change):
- Monday: Tree Climb & Zip Line
- Tuesday: High Ropes Course
- Wednesday: Tree Climb & Zip Line
- Thursday: Tree Climb & Zip Line
- Friday: High Ropes Course
- Saturday: Tree Climb & Zip Line
- Sunday: High Ropes Course
Adventures Big and Small
Whether it’s hiring a private guide, renting a boat, heading into Strathcona Provincial Park, or rounding up your friends for a game of beach volleyball- there’s lots of ways to get outside, spend time together and enjoy our beautiful property.
Add on activities:
- Hire a private guide to take you rock climbing, zip lining, day hiking, paddling, orienteering, or assist you on our ropes course, or tree climb
- Join the Daily Adventure activities
- Hire a private guide for a multi-day trip
- Rent a canoe, kayak or stand up paddle board and explore our beautiful waterways
- Rent out the sauna for you and your friends
Self-guided and self-serve activities:
- Quick access to hiking, waterfalls and more in Strathcona Provincial Park.
- Beach volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Outdoor foosball table
- Low ropes challenge course on lower property
- Enjoying our beautiful waterfront, sandy swim beach, enclosed swimming bay, and floating dock
Tailor your Experience
Need help planning your next trip? Our friendly staff are always happy to provide suggestions, and our guest services team is well equipped to assist you in tailoring your day. You can also opt into one of our existing packages and add-ons.CONTACT US
Strathcona Park Lodge for me is my heaven on earth. Whether it be summer or winter, the views you wake up to from the lodge are breathtaking. Anytime I can get mountains and water in the same view, a serene peace comes over me. I can relax and actually do nothing as I am mesmerized by the beauty that surrounds me. However, it is never long till the call of the trails gets me moving and exploring taking in different perspectives of nature.
– Marilyn Campbell- 1984 Olympic Silver Medalist, Rowing